ytkinneota Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Snapphanar Movie Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c About The War between Sweden and Denmark, and the providence "Skåne" at late 1600Ac
Good acting, good story, but poor in a historical perspective. The movie set in the time period of Scanian war between Swedes and Danes tells the story of a man who's family is murdered by the Swedes. The main character joins a band of Scanian freedom fighters to seek revenge on the people murdering his family. Places and events are totally fictional which made me a bit disappointed. Maybe I was hoping for a Scanian version of Braveheart/The patriot etc. The name Snapphane, which was useda pejorative term by the Swedes to describe the pro-Danish rebels,is used by everyone in the movie. Had the people behind the mini series done a better research to make it historical correct I would have giving it a higher vote. Acting and parts of the story is worth 7/10 votes, historically 1/10 so my final vote will be a 4 out of 10. I hope the mini series become an inspiration for others to make more movies in the same genre.
This is by far one of Swedens best efforts ever in the historical epic genre. It looks excellent and expensive, thanks to the effort of the superb cinematographer and Stein/Mårlind. In addition to the highly accomplished look of the film, the story is also fast-paced and holds together to the end, the acting is uniformly excellentwell. I admit to being somewhat biased in my review,I have been connected to the productiona composer/arranger, alongside the main composer. I have written the orchestral arrangements and composed some additional horror/ambient music cues which has been put to great use and adds a nice flavour to the overall score, I think. Fun that another commenter noticed the music. Sadly, many people couldn't just accept this on its own terms,a fun action film, and just saw the historical inaccuracies. Funny that many people enjoy western films although they seldom have anything to do with reality.

download Game OnEpisode 5.52 in hindi downloadTruck Turner full movie torrentPink Dawn in hindi movie downloadCallan torrentMouth Breather full movie in hindi free download mp4Day of Violence full movie in hindi free download hd 720pCry of Battle full movie download mp4tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Confesi n de amorBorn to Fight full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by ytkinneota

leonamargret replied

195 weeks ago

Flawless film in every way. This movie made its way up to the top favourite movies of me all the time. It is incredibly directed and executed with very good graphics and visual match. Hope you all enjoyed watching this movie best cbd ratio for nausea
Please log in to post a reply.